Read the side effects of Butabarbital as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central nervous system
Agitation, confusion, hyperactivity, involuntary movement, CNS depression, abnormal dreams, nervousness, mental disturbances, hallucinations, sleeplessness, anxiety and abnormal thinking.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Slow heart rate, low blood pressure and fainting.
- Nausea, vomiting and constipation.
- Headache, severe allergic reactions, fever and liver damage.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid long-term use of this drug; otherwise patient may get addicted to this drug.
* Avoid excess dosage.
* If there is no improvement in your condition after 1-week period of treatment, consult with your doctor.