Read the side effects of Bethanechol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, vomiting, belching, increased salivation, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Difficulty in breathing, precipitation of asthmatic attacks.
Central Nervous System
-Dizziness, light headedness, headache.
- Low blood pressure with fast heart rate, feeling faint.
- Watering of eyes, problems with vision.
– Flushing of skin due to dilatation of blood vessels, sweating, rashes in case of allergy.
Other Precautions :
Avoid excess dosage.
Consult the doctor immediately if any serious adverse effects occur like tightness in the chest or difficulty with breathing.