Read the side effects of Azelastine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Bitter taste, headache, drowsiness, nasal burning, inflammation of pharynx/nose, dry mouth, sneezing, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, nosebleed and increased weight. Body as Whole
- Allergic reaction, back pain, viral infection, discomfort or uneasiness, pain in extremities, abdominal pain and fever. Heart
- Flushing, high blood pressure and fast heart rate. Skin
- Contact dermatitis, inflammation, hair follicle infection, skin infection and skin laceration. Gastrointestinal
- Constipation, inflammation of stomach/tongue/intestine, ulcer, vomiting, increased SGPT, diarrhea and toothache. Metabolic
- Increased appetite. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle/joint pain, jawbone dislocation and joint inflammation. Central Nervous System
- Hyperactivity and fainting. Psychological
- Anxiety, depersonalization, depression, nervousness, sleep disorder and abnormal thinking. Respiratory
- Asthma, coughing, throat burning, inflammation of larynx/bronchus/sinus, dry throat, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, nasal dryness and post nasal drip. ♦ Eye and ENT
- Eye inflammation, eye pain, watery eyes, nasal sore
and loss of taste. Genitourinary
- Presence of albumin in urine, breast pain, absence of menstrual period, blood in urine and increased urinary frequency.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.