Read the side effects of Avatrombopag as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The most common side effects experienced by the patients taking avatrombopag are-
• Low sodium levels
• Stomach pain
• Fatigue or weakness
• Swelling of the extremities such as legs or hands
Other side effects include-
• Risk of developing blood clots
• Muscle pain or tenderness
• Difficulty in breathing
• Pain in the chest
• Abnormalities in heart rhythm
Other Precautions :
• If a dose is missed, it should be taken immediately as soon as you remember.
• Never take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
• The dose of avatrombopag should not be stopped without the consent of the physician.