Read the side effects of Aspirin and Codeine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, constipation and difficulty in breathing. . Allergic Reactions
- Skin rashes, hives, runny nose, asthma, abdominal pain and anaphylactic shock. . Gastrointestinal
- Indigestion and heartburn. Blood
- Abnormal bruising or bleeding and anemia. Central Nervous System
- Weakness and fatigue.
Other Precautions :
* Patient may develop with increased risk of anaphylactic shock; if it so consult with your doctor immediately.
* Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise it may lead to stomach bleeding.