Read the side effects of Apraclonidine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Increased blood flow, itching, tearing, discomfort, lid edema, dry mouth, unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth and foreign body sensation. Eye
- Blanching, blurred vision, pale eye, eye inflammation, red, swollen, itchy, or teary eyes, itching, discharge from eyes, dry eye, foreign body sensation, lid edema and tearing. Central Nervous System
- Abnormal coordination, weakness, dizziness, depression, headache, sleeplessness, uneasiness, tingling, nervousness and drowsiness. Heart
- Abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, chest heaviness or burning. Respiratory
- Asthma, nose inflammation, shallow breathing, feeling like you might pass out, difficulty in breathing and dry nose. Gastrointestinal
- Constipation, nausea and inflammation of pharynx. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle pain.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.