Read the side effects of Apalutamide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Loss of appetite
• Upset stomach
• Weight loss
• Tiredness or weakness
• Pain in the joints
• A feeling of intense warmth and sweating
• Low white blood cell counts
• Swelling of arms or feet
• Reduced bone mineral density
• Raised level of thyroid stimulating hormone
• High potassium levels
Other Precautions :
• Apalutamide can cause an increase in the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, and therefore patients should be monitored closely, mainly those who are associated with cardiac illness.
• To gain maximum benefit of apalutamide therapy never miss a dose
• Take the missed dose as soon as you remember and do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed dose.