Read the side effects of Amphetamine, Dextroamphetamine Mixed Salts as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Loss of appetite, sleeplessness, weight loss, emotional lability, depression, anxiety, headache, weakness, paresthesia and fast pounding, or uneven heart rate.
Abdominal pain, (stomach ache), fever, infection, accidental injury and fatigue.
- Palpitations, elevation of blood pressure, myocardial infarction rate.
Dryness of the mouth, unpleasant taste, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, nausea and indigestion.
- Impotence, changes in libido.
- Blood shot eyes, dilated pupils and blurred vision.
Central Nervous System
Nervousness, feeling light-headed, fainting, tremor, restlessness, irritability, hallucinations, unusual behavior, and dizziness.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid abrupt withdrawal and excess dosage.
* Patient may develop with serious effects such as heart attack, stroke and sudden death in patients with heart defects. Before taking this medication, consult with your doctor.
* Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise it may lead to addiction.