Read the side effects of Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, stomach inflammation, mouth ulcer and intestinal bleeding. Hypersensitivity
- Skin rashes, itching, hives, angioedema and serum sickness-like reactions. Liver
- Elevated liver enzyme levels. Genitourinary
- Kidney inflammation, and blood in urine. Central Nervous System
- Agitation, anxiety, behavioral changes, confusion, convulsion, dizziness, sleeplessness and reversible hyperactivity.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.