Read the side effects of Albendazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Headache, seizures, confusion, raised intracranial pressure, dizziness/vertigo, signs that meningeal sings. Skin
- Reversible hair loss, infection, hypersensitivity including rash and hives, allergic reactions. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting. Genitourinary
- Acute kidney failure, dark urine. Liver
- Abnormal Liver Function Tests, inflammation of liver Blood
- Decrease in the number of white blood cells, thrombocytes, hemoglobin. Miscellaneous
Other Precautions :
*Do not change the dose, without your Doctor's advice.