Rasco Life Sciences
Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for fever and to relieve pain and swelling in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
It blocks the action of cyclo-oxygenase responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
Acetaminophen or paracetamol helps to reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain.
It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache.
This medication is a cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for certain bacterial infections such as gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, middle ear infection, meningitis (inflammation of the covering of the brain), and infections of the lungs, ears, skin, urinary tract, blood, bones and joints and typhoid.
This medication is a psychostimulant/nootropic, prescribed for Parkinson's disease, cerebrovascular disorders and head injury.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed to treat mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain.
It helps to relieve:
• Tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
, rheumatoid arthritis
, and ankylosing spondylitis
• Musculoskeletal pain due to sprains, strains or other causes.
headache and other types of headache.
• Painful menstrual cramps.
• Pre and post-operative pain.
• Pain due to kidney stones and gallstones.
Diclofenac works by blocking the effects of the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
This medication is an anticholinergic, prescribed for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for vaginal candidiasis, pneumonia, meningitis and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, liver, kidneys, heart, urinary tract and abdomen.
This medication is an antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as conjunctivitis, sinusitis, skin and skin structure infections, cystitis. It kills the bacteria that cause infection.
This medication is a synthetic hormone, prescribed for miscarriage, uterine bleeding, and endometrial cancer.
MeCbl is now prescribed for the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency and is slowly replacing the traditional B12 formulations like cyanocobalamin and hydroxocobalamin.
MeCbl is essential for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and the formation of blood.
It is used to treat anemia, Alzheimer’s disease, peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, and probably amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for dysmenorrhea and other pain. It decreases inflammation and uterine contractions.
This medication is a quinolone antibiotic, prescribed for bacterial infections such as pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus, skin and skin structure infections, and others.
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid, prescribed for anemia caused by kidney problems. The kidney normally produces a hormone called erythropoietin which is necessary for the production of red blood cells. Absence of the hormone due to kidney disease results in anemia, which responds to nandrolone. Nandrolone has also been used in the treatment of bone thinning or osteoporosis.. The drug is often misused by athletes to increase muscle mass. It is currently discontinued in the United States
This medication is angiotensin receptor blocker (ARBs), prescribed for hypertension.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically