Pharmacia & Upjohn
Albuterol or salbutamol is a short-acting β2-adrenergic receptor agonist, used to prevent and treat wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and chest tightness caused by lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); a group of diseases that affect the lungs and airways.
It relaxes the smooth muscles in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
This medication is a penicillin-like , β-lactam antibiotic. It is used to treat bacterial infections caused by susceptible microorganisms. It prevents the bacterial growth and is used in the treatment of a number of infections such as pneumonia
, and infections of the ears, nose, throat, urinary tract, and skin.
This medication is a macrolide antibiotic, prescribed infections of the middle ear, tonsillitis, throat infections, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, and skin infections. It stops the growth of sensitive bacteria.
This medication is an emollient, prescribed for pediculosis, and other skin conditions.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for severe allergic conditions such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes. It is also used for itching of insect bites, sunburns, bee stings, poison ivy, poison oak and minor skin irritation.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an anthracycline, prescribed for certain types of breast cancer.
This medication is an antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as bronchitis, diphtheria, legionnaires' disease, pertussis etc.
This medication is an expectorant, prescribed for chest congestion. It promotes lower respiratory tract drainage by thinning the mucus in the air passages to make it easier to cough up the mucus and clear the airways.
Human Anti-D Immunoglobulin
This medication is a progestin hormone, prescribed for menstrual problems, breast cancer and prevention of pregnancy.
This medication is a vasodilator, prescribed for angina pectoris (chest pain).
This medication is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, prescribed for the treatment of uncomplicated gonococcal urethritis in males and for gram-negative bacterial infections in gastrointestinal system and genitourinary tract.
This medication is a bronchodilator, prescribed for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
This medication is prescribed for skin diseases. It belongs to mucopolysaccharide group. It replaces a substance found in the skin.
This medication is an aminocyclitol antibiotic, prescribed for gonorrhea.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
This medication is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex, prescribed for thiamine deficiency, beriberi and acute alcoholic intoxification.
This medication is a barbiturate general anesthetic, prescribed for induction of anesthesia. It depresses the central nervous system, causing mild sleep.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically