Ochoa Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
Acetaminophen or paracetamol helps to reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain.
It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache.
This medication is a benzodiazepine, prescribed for anxiety and panic disorders.
This medication is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also known as "statin”, prescribed for hyperlipidemia.
This medication is a topical antiseptic, prescribed for cold sore and fever blister. This medication prevents the spread of infection.
This medication is an ophthalmic beta-blocker, prescribed for glaucoma.
This medication is an antifungal, prescribed for dermatological infections such as tinea versicolor (rashes on the trunk region of the body), athlete’s foot, ringworm, and jock itch that prevent the growth of fungus.
This medication is a dietary supplement, prescribed for calcium deficiency state which may occur in diseases such as decreased levels of parathyroid hormone (acute and chronic), postmenopausal osteoporosis, rickets and osteomalacia (softening of the bones). It is also used as an antacid.
This medication is a vasoprotective, prescribed for circulatory disorders.
This medication is broad-spectrum antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as urinary tract infection, skin and soft- tissue, pharynx (throat) and tonsils (tonsillitis). This medication fights against the bacteria present in the body.
This medication is a muscle relaxant, prescribed for muscle spasm and the resulting pain or discomfort. It is used in combination with physical therapy, analgesics (such as aspirin or acetaminophen), and rest.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for allergic reactions in patients 2 years of age and older.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed to treat mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain.
It helps to relieve:
• Tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
, rheumatoid arthritis
, and ankylosing spondylitis
• Musculoskeletal pain due to sprains, strains or other causes.
headache and other types of headache.
• Painful menstrual cramps.
• Pre and post-operative pain.
• Pain due to kidney stones and gallstones.
Diclofenac works by blocking the effects of the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is a haemostatic agent, prescribed for the management of blood loss in menorrhagia, and after surgery.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for vaginal candidiasis, pneumonia, meningitis and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, liver, kidneys, heart, urinary tract and abdomen.
This medication is an expectorant, prescribed for chest congestion. It promotes lower respiratory tract drainage by thinning the mucus in the air passages to make it easier to cough up the mucus and clear the airways.
This medication is an anthelmintic, prescribed for certain parasitic roundworm infections such as Strongyloidiasis and Onchocerciasis.
Minocycline is a broad spectrum tetracycline antibiotic. It acts by inhibiting the growth of bacteria in the body.
• It is used for certain infections such as rickettsial infections like Rocky Mountain Spotted fever, typhus fever, rickettseal pox and tick fever, sexually transmitted diseases like lymphogranuloma venereum, granuloma inguinale, chancroid and non-gonococcal urethritis, eye infections like trachoma and inclusion conjunctivitis, atypical pneumonia, psittacosis, relapsing fever, acne, brucellosis, Campylobacter infections, bartonellosis, plague and cholera.
•It may be effective in other infections as well, however several bacteria have developed resistance to the drug.
•It may be used in patients who are allergic to the penicillin group of drugs as an alternative.
•It is also used in people who carry the meningococcal bacteria in their nose and upper throat but do not suffer from any symptoms.
•Local application of minocycline is used in patients with gum disease along with scaling and root planing.
Oral Iron Formulations
This medication is a hormone, prescribed for replacement therapy in women who have passed menopause. It is also used to prevent uterine cancer.
This medication is a proton pump inhibitor, prescribed for duodenal ulcer, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome. It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach.
This medication is an immunosuppressant, prescribed for preventing organ rejection during transplantation. It decreases the activity of immune system to prevent an organ from rejection.
This medication is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. It increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for jock itch, athlete's foot and other types of ringworm infections.
This medication is a bronchodilator, prescribed for asthma, bronchitis and emphysema.
This medication is an antifibrinolytic agent, used for reduction or prevention of excessive menstrual bleeding. It is also used for prevention of bleeding due to other causes such as peptic ulcer, bypass surgery, prostatic surgery, overdose of fibrinolytics. It is useful in hemophilia patients after surgical procedures. It blocks the breakdown of blood clots.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for hay fever or other allergies, such as runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose and throat, and itchy, watery eyes either used alone or in combination of other medications.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically