Eden Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
Acetaminophen or paracetamol helps to reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain.
It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache.
Albendazole is an antihelminthic drug prescribed for treating a variety of parasitic worm infestations such as ascariasis, filariasis or roundworm disease, giardiasis, trichuriasis, pinworm disease, neurocysticercosis, and hydatid disease.
It is also used to treat strongyloidiasis, trichinosis, trichostrongyliasis, capillariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, and microsporidiosis including Septata intestinalis infection.
Albendazole works by killing sensitive parasites in the body.
This medication is a benzodiazepine, prescribed for anxiety and panic disorders.
This medication is an aminoglycoside antibiotic, prescribed for serious bacterial infections. It inhibits the production of bacterial proteins, which causes bacterial cell death.
This medication is beta-lactam antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as UTI, meningitis, gonorrhea, pneumonia, bronchitis, ear, lung, skin and respiratory tract infections.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
This medication is a vitamin, prescribed for scurvy.
This medication stimulates the brain; hence it is used as a central nervous stimulant. It is used along with analgesics and/or ergotamine for migraine (severe headaches with nausea). It is also used for a breathing condition (apnea) in premature infants.
This medication is broad-spectrum antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as urinary tract infection, skin and soft- tissue, pharynx (throat) and tonsils (tonsillitis). This medication fights against the bacteria present in the body.
This medication is an oral cephalosporin (third generation) antibiotic, prescribed for gonorrhea, tonsilitis and pharyngitis.
This medication is a first-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for susceptible infections.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for allergic reactions.
Chloroquine is used for the treatment of Malaria, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus & COVID-19 Infection. Mechanism of action:
It acts by blocking the action of enzyme ‘heme polymerase’ in malarial parasites and this leads to accumulation of heme - which is toxic to the malarial parasite. This leads to the death of the malarial parasite. Update:
•FDA warns against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine for treating COVID-19 outside the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to high risk of heart rhythm issues.
• Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine gained attention in spite of sayings by the World Health Organization (WHO) that there is no definitive evidence they work for COVID-19 patients.
• Larger, high-quality randomized clinical trials may be needed in order to precisely evaluate its effectiveness, according to University of Oxford's Kome Gbinigie, author of a report on anti-malarial testing for Covid-19.
• More than 20 trials are being carried out on chloroquine for treating COVID-19 in the US, UK, Spain, and China.
This medication is a muscle relaxant, prescribed for muscle spasm and the resulting pain or discomfort. It is used in combination with physical therapy, analgesics (such as aspirin or acetaminophen), and rest.
Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole
This combination medication contains antibacterial and antidiarrheal agents, prescribed for susceptible infections.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed to treat mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain.
It helps to relieve:
• Tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
, rheumatoid arthritis
, and ankylosing spondylitis
• Musculoskeletal pain due to sprains, strains or other causes.
headache and other types of headache.
• Painful menstrual cramps.
• Pre and post-operative pain.
• Pain due to kidney stones and gallstones.
Diclofenac works by blocking the effects of the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
This medication is an antidopaminergic agent, used in treating nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal problems and Parkinson’s disease.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an antibacterial agent, prescribed for tuberculosis (TB). It stops the growth of TB cells.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for vaginal candidiasis, pneumonia, meningitis and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, liver, kidneys, heart, urinary tract and abdomen.
This medication is an expectorant, prescribed for chest congestion. It promotes lower respiratory tract drainage by thinning the mucus in the air passages to make it easier to cough up the mucus and clear the airways.
This medication is a synthetic hormone, prescribed for miscarriage, uterine bleeding, and endometrial cancer.
This medication is an antibiotic agent, prescribed for tuberculosis (TB) either alone or with other medications.
This medication is a lincosamide antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections.
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid, prescribed for anemia caused by kidney problems. The kidney normally produces a hormone called erythropoietin which is necessary for the production of red blood cells. Absence of the hormone due to kidney disease results in anemia, which responds to nandrolone. Nandrolone has also been used in the treatment of bone thinning or osteoporosis.. The drug is often misused by athletes to increase muscle mass. It is currently discontinued in the United States
This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, prescribed for painful inflammatory conditions, back pain, dysmenorrhea, postoperative pain, osteoarthritis, and fever.
This medication is a synthetic chemotherapeutic agent, prescribed for urinary tract infections and eye infections.
This medication is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, skin and skin structure infections, and others.
This medication is a proton pump inhibitor, prescribed for indigestion, peptic ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORD/GERD).
Oral Iron Formulations
This medication is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic, prescribed for respiratory tract, urinary and soft tissue infections.
This medication is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, prescribed for community-acquired pneumonia, and chronic bronchitis.
This medication is a bronchodilator, prescribed for asthma, bronchitis and emphysema.
This medication is an anti-parasitic, prescribed for trichomoniasis, giardiasis, bacterial vaginosis, and amebiasis.
This medication is an opioid analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain in adults.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically