Aero-Chem Neutron Pvt. Ltd.
Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for fever and to relieve pain and swelling in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
It blocks the action of cyclo-oxygenase responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
Acetaminophen or paracetamol helps to reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain.
It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache.
This medication is a mucolytic agent, prescribed for various respiratory diseases such as emphysema with bronchitis pneumoconiosis, chronic inflammatory pulmonary conditions, tracheobronchitis (respiratory tract inflammation), bronchiectasis, bronchitis with bronchospasm asthma.
This medication is a potent and quick acting antimalarial agent,used for treating chloroquine resistant falciparum malaria,including cerebral malaria.
This medication is a macrolide antibiotic used for various bacterial infections such as infections of the middle ear, throat, bronchus, sinuses, skin and soft tissue. It is also useful in treating pneumonia, typhoid, gonorrhoea, granuloma inguinale and chancroid. It prevents bacterial growth.
This medication is a dietary supplement, prescribed for calcium deficiency state which may occur in diseases such as decreased levels of parathyroid hormone (acute and chronic), postmenopausal osteoporosis, rickets and osteomalacia (softening of the bones). It is also used as an antacid.
Cefoperazone Sodium Injection
This medication is a cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for susceptible infections such as respiratory tract infection, infections of the skin and skin structures, urinary tract infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis, and other infections.
This medication is a cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infection.
This medication is a cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for certain bacterial infections such as gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, middle ear infection, meningitis (inflammation of the covering of the brain), and infections of the lungs, ears, skin, urinary tract, blood, bones and joints and typhoid.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed to treat mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain.
It helps to relieve:
• Tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
, rheumatoid arthritis
, and ankylosing spondylitis
• Musculoskeletal pain due to sprains, strains or other causes.
headache and other types of headache.
• Painful menstrual cramps.
• Pre and post-operative pain.
• Pain due to kidney stones and gallstones.
Diclofenac works by blocking the effects of the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
This medication is an antidopaminergic agent, used in treating nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal problems and Parkinson’s disease.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for vaginal candidiasis, pneumonia, meningitis and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, liver, kidneys, heart, urinary tract and abdomen.
This medication is an antihistamine, prescribed for allergic conditions.
This medication is a proton pump inhibitor, prescribed for duodenal ulcer, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome. It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach.
Retinol (Vitamin A)
This medication is an antiamoebic agent, prescribed for giardiasis and amoebiasis.
This medication is an alpha blocker, prescribed for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or prostate enlargement. It improves the flow of urine by relaxing the muscles of the prostate and the lower part of the bladder.
This medication is a centrally acting muscle relaxant. It is used to treat the spasticity especially due to neurological disorders, and in painful muscle spasms of spinal origin.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically