Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. (Solus) Generic : Zopiclone
46.00 7.5mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System :
Irritability, confusion, depressed mood, aggressiveness, incoordination, memory loss, drowsiness and lightheadedness.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and bitter taste.
• Heart : Palpitations.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Skin : Rash, spots on skin, hives, increased sweating and itching.
• Metabolic : Weight loss.
• Musculoskeletal : Limb heaviness.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 7.5 mg/day at bedtime.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with myasthenia gravis, respiratory failure, severe liver impairment, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of psychiatric disorders, drug abuse, kidney or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise patient may get addicted to this drug.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!