Cipla Limited Generic : Zoledronic Acid
2,800.00 4mg 1Vial
• Most Common:
Fever, muscle pain, headache, joint pain, pain in extremity.
• Blood : Anemia.
• Metabolic : Dehydration and loss of appetite.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness.
• Heart: Atrial fibrillation, vascular disorders and high blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
♦ • Musculoskeletal: Shoulder pain, neck pain, fractures, and muscle spasms.
• General : Fever, influenza-like illness, fatigue, chills, weakness, peripheral edema, uneasiness and chest pain.
IV- The recommended dose is 4mg/100m, over 15min; may be repeated after a week.
It comes as a solution for injection, administered by a healthcare provider.
Contraindicated in patients who are allergic to this drug, people with paralysis condition and during pregnancy and lactation.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney disease, dehydration problem, asthma, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Drink adequate fluids to avoid dehydration.
• Do routine oral examination in patients at risk of osteonecrosis of the jaws.
• Monitor serum electrolytes, calcium, phosphate and magnesium.
• Withhold treatment if there is worsening of kidney function.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Maintain proper level of calcium and Vitamin D. Patient may develop kidney impairment.
Injection: Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Normally stored by healthcare providers.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!