Divine Pharma Generic : Xylometazoline
30.00 0.1%/0.011%/10ml 10 ml
• Eye and ENT:
Burning, sneezing, discomfort of nasal cavity, throat pain, tightness of throat, damage to the inner lining of the nose and difficulty in smelling.
• Gastrointestinal: Dry mouth, nausea, abdominal pain and vomiting.
• Central Nervous System: Drowsiness, headache and tiredness.
Adult: Nasal congestion- As 0.1% solution: Instill into each nostril- 2-3 times/day. Max duration: 5 days.
It comes as nasal drops to instill into the nose as directed by your physician.
Contraindicated in patients with angle closure glaucoma, surgeries in which the dura mater is exposed.
• Caution needed for young children, during pregnancy and lactation, patients with history of high blood pressure, cardiovascular abnormalities, diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, and difficulty in urination secondary to prostate enlargement.
• To prevent the spread of infection; do not share this medication with others.
• Do not use this nasal preparation for longer than 3 to 5 days. Rebound congestion may occur after prolonged regular use.
Avoid prolonged usage.
Nasal: Store below 30°C. Store it in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!