Vencare Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Warfarin
11.00 1mg 10
• Most Common :
Tingling, headache, chest, abdomen, joint, muscle pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing or swallowing, unexplained swelling, weakness, low blood pressure and shock.
• Hypersensitivity : Hives, itching, fever, rash and hair loss.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
• Central Nervous System : Fatigue, tiredness, uneasiness, weakness, headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness, fainting, coma and taste perversion.
Adult: PO/IV- Initial: 5 mg/day. Rapid anti-coagulation: Initial: 10 mg/day for 2 days. Maintenance: 2-10 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider.
Contraindicated in patients with severe bleeding problems, spontaneous abortion, ulcer, recently underwent a surgery, pregnancy and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver, kidney, or thyroid problems, yellowing of the skin or eyes, mental problems, high cholesterol, joint inflammation, sugar, cancer, stomach or bowel problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid cranberry juice consumption while taking this medication.
• Avoid becoming overheated.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and away from light.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!