Aamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Triprolidine
39.79 10mg / 12.5mg / 1.25mg / 5ml 100ml
• Most Common:
Dryness of mouth, dryness of nose, dryness of throat, sedation, sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination.
• Body as Whole: Hives, rash, anaphylactic shock, photosensitivity, excessive perspiration and chills.
• Heart: Low blood pressure, headache, palpitations, fast heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm.
• Blood : Anemia, decrease in white blood cells.
• Central Nervous System: Fatigue, confusion, restlessness, excitation, anxiety, nervousness, tremor, irritability, sleeplessness, emotion, tingling, blurred vision, double vision, vertigo, tinnitus, confusion, hysteria, convulsions, depression, hallucination.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency, difficult urination, urinary retention, early menses.
• Respiratory : Thickening of bronchial secretions, tightness of chest and wheezing, nasal stuffiness, respiratory depression.
• Potentially Fatal: Blood disorder.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 2.5 mg 4-6 hourly. Max: 10 mg/day.
It comes as tablet& syrup to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated to newborns, asthma patients, breastfeeding women, known hypersensitivity to codeine phosphate and other antihistamines.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, urinary retention, enlargement of prostate, pyloric obstruction (disorder), epilepsy, children less than 6 years, elderly, during pregnancy.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
Oral: Store between 15-30ï¿½C. Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container. Keep away from children and pets.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!