Piramal Healthcare Generic : Tretinoin
117.56 1%/0.05%/2%/15gm 15gm
• Most Common :
Headache, fever, skin dryness, bone pain, nausea/vomiting, rash, itching, increased sweating, visual disturbances, hair loss, skin changes and bone inflammation.
• Body as a Whole : Uneasiness, shivering, bleeding, infections, swelling in the extremities, chest discomfort, increased and decreased weight, injection site reactions, loss of appetite, muscle pain, flank pain, fluid imbalance, pallor, lymph disorders, acidity and chills.
• Respiratory : Upper respiratory tract disorders, difficulty in breathing, respiratory insufficiency, pneumonia, wheezing, lung infection/swelling and asthma.
• ENT : Ear pain and hearing loss.
• Gastrointestinal : GI hemorrhage, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, abdominal distention, liver inflammation, ulcer and unspecified liver disorder.
• Heart : Abnormal heart rate, flushing, low/high blood pressure, vein inflammation, heart failure, heart attack, enlarged heart, heart murmur and stroke.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, tingling, anxiety, sleeplessness, depression, confusion, agitation, hallucinations, abnormal gait, convulsions, coma, CNS depression, speech disorder, encephalopathy, facial paralysis, tremor, leg weakness, unconsciousness, dementia, memory loss, drowsiness and slow speech.
• Genitourinary : Kidney impairment, painful urination, urinary frequency and enlarged prostate.
• Miscellaneous : Skin lesions.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!