Trenaxa M FTablet
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd Generic : Tranexamic Acid
95.00 250mg/500mg 6 Tablets
• Most common (Gastrointestinal) :
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, migraine, giddiness, fatigue.
• Heart: Low blood pressure.
• Eye: Impaired vision or disturbances in color vision.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, back pain, muscle pain.
• Blood: Blot clot events.
Adult: IV- The recommended dose it 10 to 15mg/kg, 2 to 3 times per day. 0.5 to 1gm three times per day.
It may also be administered orally in a dose of 1 – 1.5 g three times per day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food. It is also available as an injection to be given into the vein by a health care provider.
Contraindicated to patients with severe kidney failure, active intravascular clotting (obstruction blood flow due to blood clots), and color vision disorders, subarachnoid bleeding.
• Consult with your doctor, if there is no improvement in your health condition after two mentrual cycles.
• Extreme caution needed for children less than 18 years.
• Monitor disseminated intravascular coagulation, liver function test, eye examination.
•It may cause mild to moderate kidney problem, irregular menstrual bleeding.
•Discontinue if disturbance in colour vision occurs. Avoid this medication in low blood pressure, pregnancy, lactation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Intravenous: Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Oral: Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Store it in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!