Clotawin-T Tab (250mg/250mg)Tablet
Bestochem Formulations (India) Ltd. Generic : Tranexamic acid
80.00 250mg/250mg 10
• Most common (Gastrointestinal) :
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, migraine, giddiness, fatigue.
• Heart: Low blood pressure.
• Eye: Impaired vision or disturbances in color vision.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, back pain, muscle pain.
• Blood: Blot clot events.
Contraindicated to patients with severe kidney failure, active intravascular clotting (obstruction blood flow due to blood clots), and color vision disorders, subarachnoid bleeding.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!