Tize B (50mg)Injection
Health Biotech Pvt Ltd Generic : Tigecycline
2,900.00 50mg/1Vial 1Vial
• Body as a Whole :
Abdominal pain, abscess, weakness, headache, infection.
• Heart : Vein inflammation.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting.
• Blood : Anemia.
• Metabolic : Increase in liver enzymes.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness.
• Skin : Rash.
IV- The recommended dosage is an initial dose of 100 mg, followed by 50 mg every 12 hours.
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with liver disease, inflammation of pancreas, severe allergic reactions, who are taking other medications, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may cause sunburn easily.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise it may cause secondary infection.
• It should not be used in children.
Avoid excess dosage.
• Before reconstitution it should be stored at 20°C to 25°C
• After reconstitution, it can be stored at room temperature for 24 hours and must be discarded if not used
• If the reconstituted solution stored at 2°C to 8°C, it can be used upto 48 hours
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!