Organon (India) Ltd. Generic : Testosterone Enanthate
153.00 30/60/60/100mg/1ml 1ml
Changing hormone levels.
• Central Nervous System: Anxiety, depression, generalized tingling, headache, increased or decreased libido; amnesia, anxiety, dizziness, hostility, sleeplessness, general discomfort, sleep apnea.
• Skin: Acne, excessive hairiness, male pattern baldness, dandruff; discolored hair, redness, tingling, rash.
• Eye and ENT: Lacrimation increased, smell disorder, taste disorder. • Endocrine: Inhibition or gonadotropin secretion.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, GI bleeding.
• Genitourinary: Absence of menstruation and other menstrual irregularities, changes in body (women); excessive frequency and duration of penile erection, breast enlargement in men, low concentration of sperm.
Dosage varies according to the condition. The recommended dose is 50 to 400 mg every 2 to 4 weeks.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider, into the vein.
Androgens are contraindicated in men with cancer of the breast or with known or suspected cancer of the prostate and in women who are or may become pregnant.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of prostate cancer, sleep disorder(breathing stops for short periods of time during sleep), an enlarged prostate, breast cancer, diabetes, or heart, kidney, liver, or lung disease.
•It may affect your blood sugar. Monitor blood sugar level regularly.
Avoid using in pregnant women.
Testosterone Enanthate injection, USP should be stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°c.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!