• Central Nervous System :
Tremor, nervousness, dizziness, headache and drowsiness.
• Heart : Palpitations and fast heart rate.
• Respiratory : Chest discomfort and difficulty in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea/vomiting.
• Systemic : Weakness, flushed feeling, sweating and pain at injection site.
SC- The usual dose is 0.25 mg injected into the lateral deltoid area. The total dose within 4 hours should not exceed 0.5 mg.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food three times per day.
It also comes as an inhaler to inhale by mouth.
It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider under the large muscle.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart disease, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, sugar, seizures, adrenal gland tumor, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• If condition worsens consult with your doctor.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (20° to 25°C).