Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Telmisartan
53.90 12.5mg/40mg 14 Tablets
• Most Common:
Headache, dizziness and diarrhea.
• Body as a Whole: Allergy, fever, leg pain and uneasiness.
• Heart: Palpitations, chest pain, fast heart rate, leg swelling and abnormal ECG.
• Central Nervous System: Sleeplessness, drowsiness, headache, unsteadiness, tingling, involuntary muscle contractions, decreased sensitivity, impotence, increased sweating flushing, anxiety, depression and nervousness.
• Gastrointestinal: Flatulence, constipation, stomach inflammation, vomiting, dry mouth, gastro esophageal reflux, tooth pain and nonspecific gastrointestinal disorders.
• Metabolic: Increased cholesterol level in blood and sugar.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint inflammation/pain and leg cramps.
• Immunity: Fungal infection, abscess and ear inflammation.
• Respiratory: Asthma, difficulty in breathing, nosebleed and inflammation of bronchus/nose.
• Skin : Skin inflammation, rash, redness and itching.
• Genitourinary: Increased urination frequency and bladder inflammation.
• Eye and ENT: Abnormal vision, eye inflammation, ringing in the ear and ear pain.
♦Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity. It should not be co-administered with aliskiren in patients with diabetes.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!