Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Tapentadol
120.00 50mg/325mg 10
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth, indigestion, abdominal discomfort and impaired gastric emptying.
• General : Fatigue, feeling hot, irritability, fluid retention, and drug withdrawal syndrome.
• Infections : Upper respiratory tract infection and urinary tract infection.
• Metabolic : Decreased appetite.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain, involuntary muscle contractions, and heaviness.
• Central Nervous system : Dizziness, drowsiness, tremor, lethargy, sensory loss, tingling, attention disturbance, sleepiness, speech disorder, unconsciousness, memory loss, incoordination, fainting, epilepsy, sleeplessness, confusion, abnormal dreams, anxiety, disorientation, restlessness, agitation, nervousness, and abnormal thinking.
• Skin : Itching, increased sweating, rash, and hives.
• Heart : Hot flush, increased or decreased heart rate.
• Eye : Visual disturbances.
• Genitourinary : Urinary hesitation and frequent daytime urination.
• Respiratory : Decreased oxygen saturation, cough, difficulty in breathing and respiratory depression.
Contraindicated in patients with respiratory depression, paralytic ileus, who are taking monoamine oxidase (MAOIs) inhibitors or who have taken MAOIs within the last 14 days, and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!