Sunrise International Labs Ltd. Generic : Repaglinide
34.00 0.5mg 10 Tablets
• Metabolic :
Decrease in blood sugar.
• Respiratory : Upper respiratory tract infection and inflammation of sinus/nose/lungs.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, and indigestion.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain and back pain.
• Other : Headache, tingling, chest pain, urinary tract infection, tooth disorder and allergy.
Adults- PO- The recommended initial dose is 0.5 mg with each meal.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis, with or without coma, type 1 diabetes, co-administration with gemfibrozil, and known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of adrenal, pituitary, liver, or kidney problems, high blood acid levels, high fever, poor nutrition, alcoholism, severe infection, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Monitor fasting blood sugar and hemoglobin A1c level regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!