Unichem Laboratories Ltd. Generic : Ranolazine
62.95 500mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Dizziness, nausea, weakness, constipation and headache.
• Heart : Slow heart beat, palpitations and low blood pressure.
• EYE and ENT : Ringing in the ear and vision problem due to unsteadiness.
• Gastrointestinal : Abdominal pain, dry mouth and vomiting.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
PO- The recommended dose it 500mg twice daily. Maximum: 1000mg twice daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients who are taking certain azole antifungals, liver impairment and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver disease, kidney problems, diabetes, irregular heartbeat, low blood potassium levels, mental disorders, any allergy, who are taking other medication, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
Monitor heart function regularly while taking this medication.
Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!