Stanford Biotech Pvt Ltd. Generic : Rabeprazole
29.00 20mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Headache, dizziness, disorientation/delirium.
• Skin: Skin eruptions, severe allergic reactions.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of pharynx.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, abdominal pain, dry mouth.
• Genitourinary: Kidney disorder.
• Liver: Occurrence of confusion, altered level of consciousness and coma as a result of liver failure (hepatic encephalopathy), inflammation of liver, increased liver enzymes, jaundice.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells, anemia.
• Metabolic: Excess ammonia in blood, thyroid stimulating hormone elevations.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, muscle pain, rapid breakdown of skeletal muscle.
• Respiratory: Inflammation of lung tissue.
• Miscellaneous: Pain, infection, rapid swelling of dermis, coma, sudden death.
PO- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease; erosive oesophagitis: 20 mg once daily in the morning for 4-8 weeks. Maintenance: 10-20 mg once daily.
For non-erosive oesophagitis: 10 mg once daily for 4 wk, upon symptom resolution, may continue with 10 mg once daily when needed.
Healing of Duodenal Ulcers: 20 mg/day after the morning meal for 4 weeks; additional therapy may be required for some patients.
Zollinger-Ellison: 60 mg once daily. Adjust according to patient’s needs.
It comes as a delayed-release (long-acting) tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day for 4 to 8 weeks, but it is sometimes taken for a longer time, with or without food.
Concomitant administration of clarithromycin with pimozide and cisapride is contraindicated.
Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing contact your doctor immediately.
• May increase the risk of GI infections due to acid suppressive effects, liver damage, gastric tumor.
Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it in an airtight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!