Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Rabeprazole
36.00 30/20mg 10 Capsules
• Central Nervous System:
Headache, dizziness, disorientation/delirium.
• Skin: Skin eruptions, severe allergic reactions.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of pharynx.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, abdominal pain, dry mouth.
• Genitourinary: Kidney disorder.
• Liver: Occurrence of confusion, altered level of consciousness and coma as a result of liver failure (hepatic encephalopathy), inflammation of liver, increased liver enzymes, jaundice.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells, anemia.
• Metabolic: Excess ammonia in blood, thyroid stimulating hormone elevations.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, muscle pain, rapid breakdown of skeletal muscle.
• Respiratory: Inflammation of lung tissue.
• Miscellaneous: Pain, infection, rapid swelling of dermis, coma, sudden death.
Concomitant administration of clarithromycin with pimozide and cisapride is contraindicated.
Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!