Q-Pril -H (10mg/12.5mg)Tablet
Macleods Generic : Quinapril
69.09 10mg/12.5mg 10
• Most Common :
Dizziness, coughing, fatigue, nausea , vomiting, chest pain, low blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, diarrhea, headache, muscle pain, rash and back pain.
• General : Uneasiness, viral infections and anaphylactoid reaction.
• Heart : Palpitations, dilatation of blood vessels, fast heart rate, heart failure, heart attack, stroke, chest pain, high blood pressure, low blood pressure and abnormal heart rhythm.
• Blood : Anemia.
• Gastrointestinal : Flatulence, dry mouth or throat, constipation, gastrointestinal bleeding, inflammation of pancreas, abnormal liver function, and indigestion.
• Central Nervous System : Drowsiness, fainting, nervousness, depression, sleeplessness, and tingling.
• Skin : Hair loss, increased sweating, itching, skin inflammation, sensitivity to light, and rash.
• Genitourinary : Urinary tract infection, impotence, and kidney failure.
• Respiratory : Eosinophila and lung infection.
• Miscellaneous : Abnormal vision, fluid retention, joint pain, liver inflammation, and decrease in platelets.
Contraindicated in patients with angioedema, and known hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!