Bestochem Formulations (India) Ltd. Generic : Pyrimethamine- Sulfadoxine
6.25 500mg/25mg 2 Tablets
Decrease in white blood cells, bone marrow depression, decrease in platelets, anemia, bruising, poor blood clot, methemoglobinemia, and increase in eosinophils.
• Allergic Reactions: Rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing.
• Skin: Severe allergic reactions, hair loss.
• Eye: Photosensitivity, swelling in the eye.
• Gastrointestinal : Inflammation of tongue, mouth infection, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pains, diarrhea, inflammation of liver or pancreas, feeling of fullness, and transient rise of liver enzymes.
• Central Nervous System : Depression, headache, hallucinations, fatigue, nervousness, fainting. Sleeplessness, inflammation of nerves, involuntary movements, emotion, muscle weakness.
• Respiratory: Pulmonary infiltrates resembling eosinophilic or lung inflammation.
• Genitourinary: Kidney failure, interstitial nephritis, decreased urination, and crystals in urine.
• Miscellaneous : Drug fever, chills, and LE phenomenon have occurred.
Contraindicated in patients with severe kidney or liver failure, blood disorder, hypersensitivity to components, megaloblastic anemia due to folic acid deficiency, pregnancy at term and during lactation, infants ≤ 2 month old.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!