Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd Generic : Pyrazinamide
124.00 1500mg 10 Tablets
• General :
Fever, porphyria and painful urination.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite.
• Blood : Anemia.
• Miscellaneous : Joint or muscle pain, rashes, hives, and itching.
PO- The recommended dose is, 15 to 30 mg/kg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver damage.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver or kidney disease, diabetes, gout, high uric acid level in the blood, alcoholism, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• Avoid live vaccination during treatment period.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store in a well-closed container at controlled room temperature (15°C to 30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!