• Most Common :
Dizziness, headache, drowsiness, lack of energy, weakness, palpitations and nausea.
• Gastrointestinal : Vomiting, diarrhea and constipation.
• Heart : Edema, low blood pressure, difficulty in breathing and fainting.
• Central Nervous System : Unsteadiness, depression and nervousness.
• Skin : Rash.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency.
• Eye and ENT : Blurred vision, redness, nosebleed, dry mouth and nasal congestion.
The recommended initial dose is 1 mg, two or three times a day. It may be increased if needed.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of chest pain, heart disease, narcolepsy, or kidney problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
Avoid excess dosage.
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of the reach of children.