Shinosun (60 mg)Tablet
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Phenobarbital
22.00 60mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
• Central Nervous system : Agitation, confusion, incoordination, depression, abnormal dream, nervousness, mental disturbance, hallucinations, sleeplessness, anxiety, dizziness and thinking abnormality.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Heart : Slow heart rate, low blood pressure and fainting.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and constipation.
• Miscellaneous : Headache, injection site reactions, hypersensitivity reactions such as shock, skin rashes; fever, liver damage and anemia.
Child- PO- 1 to 3 mg/kg.
Adult- PO- The recommended dose range is 30 to 120mg/day in divided doses.
IV - Doses of 10 mg/kg. Max: 1 g.
It comes as a tablet, capsule, and liquid to take by mouth, 10 minutes before meals and at bedtime.
It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein, muscle or under the skin.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, enlarged prostate, intestinal blockage, myasthenia gravis, hernia, ulcer, kidney, heart, or liver disease, high blood pressure, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It should not be used in children less than 12 years old.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15ï¿½- 30ï¿½ C), and in airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!