Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Perindopril
35.00 2mg 10 Tablets
• Body as a Whole:
Uneasiness, pain, cold/hot sensation, chills, fluid retention, allergic reactions and facial swelling.
• Gastrointestinal: Constipation, dry mouth, dry mucous membrane, increased appetite and stomach inflammation.
• Respiratory: Runny nose, asthma, throat disorder, difficulty in breathing, sneezing, nosebleed, hoarseness and lung scar.
• Genitourinary: Vaginal inflammation, kidney stone, flank pain, urinary frequency and urinary retention.
• Heart: Low blood pressure, heart attack, dilatation of blood vessels, fainting and abnormal heart sound.
• Endocrine: Abnormally elevated levels of uric acid in the blood.
• Blood: Blood clot and bruising.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint/muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, memory loss and stroke.
• Psychiatric: Anxiety and psychosexual disorders.
• Skin: Sweating, skin infection, itching, dry skin, redness, fever blisters and bruising.
• Eye and ENT: Eye inflammation and ear pain.
• Metabolic: Decreased potassium level in blood, increase in uric acid, liver enzymes, cholesterol, blood sugar and blood in urine.
Hypertension: Oral- Initial- The recommended dose is 4 mg once daily for 2 weeks. It may be increased if needed. Maintenance: 8mg once daily.
Heart failure: Initial: 2 mg in the morning. Increase slowly if needed. Maintenance: 4 mg/day. Stable ischaemic heart: Initial: 4 mg once daily for 2 week. Maintenance: 8 or 10 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
♦ Do not co-administer aliskiren with this medication in patients with diabetes and contraindicated to patients with known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of decrease in blood minerals, kidney or liver disease, bone marrow depression, blood vessel problems in the brain (including stroke), diabetes, dehydration, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, neonates, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Limit alcohol consumption.
• Drink adequate fluid, otherwise it may lead to dehydration.
Patient may develop with cough, if it so consult with your doctor.
Store it at controlled room temperature (20ï¿½ to 25ï¿½C) and in an airtight container. Protect from moisture.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!