Serdia Pharmaceuticals (India) Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Perindopril
105.50 4mg/5mg 10 Tablets
• Body as a Whole:
Uneasiness, pain, cold/hot sensation, chills, fluid retention, allergic reactions and facial swelling.
• Gastrointestinal: Constipation, dry mouth, dry mucous membrane, increased appetite and stomach inflammation.
• Respiratory: Runny nose, asthma, throat disorder, difficulty in breathing, sneezing, nosebleed, hoarseness and lung scar.
• Genitourinary: Vaginal inflammation, kidney stone, flank pain, urinary frequency and urinary retention.
• Heart: Low blood pressure, heart attack, dilatation of blood vessels, fainting and abnormal heart sound.
• Endocrine: Abnormally elevated levels of uric acid in the blood.
• Blood: Blood clot and bruising.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint/muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, memory loss and stroke.
• Psychiatric: Anxiety and psychosexual disorders.
• Skin: Sweating, skin infection, itching, dry skin, redness, fever blisters and bruising.
• Eye and ENT: Eye inflammation and ear pain.
• Metabolic: Decreased potassium level in blood, increase in uric acid, liver enzymes, cholesterol, blood sugar and blood in urine.
♦ Do not co-administer aliskiren with this medication in patients with diabetes and contraindicated to patients with known hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!