• Body as whole:
Easy bleeding, body aches, white patches inside the mouth or in the lip region, unusual weakness, fever, chills, rapid weight gain and swelling of the body part regions.
• Skin : Pale skin, skin rash and redness at the injection site.
• Genitourinary: Less urination frequency.
• Respiratory : Chest pain and trouble in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea and constipation
• Blood: Anemia.
• Central Nervous System : Sleepiness, numbness, depression and tiredness.
IV: Recommended dose is 500 mg/m2 on first day of each 21-day cycle in combination with cisplatin 75 mg/m2.
It comes as a solution for injection, administered by a healthcare provider.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of pleural effusion, kidney or liver disease, elderly, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• This medication is not advisable for children.
• Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAID) drugs, while taking this medication.
• Avoid contact with people who have cold or flu like infections.
• ♦Monitor kidney function regularly while taking this medication.
It may lead to poor blood clot.
Normally handled and stored by healthcare provider.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA