Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Pantoprazole
145.00 40mg/75mg 10
• Central Nervous System:
Headache, anxiety, weakness, dizziness, muscle tightness, migraine, sleeplessness, damage to the eye nerve, confusion, increased potassium level in blood, speech disorder, tinnitus, uneasiness, fatigue, vertigo.
• Skin: Rash, severe allergic reactions (eg, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis).
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of pharynx, stuffy nose, blurred vision.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain, constipation, rarely inflammation of pancreas.
• Genitourinary: Urinary frequency, urinary tract infection, kidney disease, creatinine increased.
• Blood: Pancytopenia- decrease of all types of blood cells, including red and white blood cells as well as platelets.
• Liver: Increased liver enzymes, liver cells damage leading to jaundice and liver failure.
• Local: Injection-site reactions (including abscess, thrombophlebitis).
• Metabolic: Increase in fat, sugar, cholesterol, weight changes, uric acid in the blood.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, back pain, neck pain.
• Respiratory: Asthma, cough, difficulty in breathing, upper respiratory tract infection.
• Miscellaneous: Chest pain, flu syndrome, infection, severe and life-threatening reaction.
Hypersensitivity and lactation.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!