Accurate Pharmaceuticals Generic : Omeprazole
420.00 10mg/20mg 100 Tablets
• Body As a Whole :
Hypersensitivity reactions including shock, asthma, hives, fever, pain, fatigue and uneasiness.
• Heart : Chest pain, fast or slow heart rate, palpitations, high blood pressure and swelling in the extremities.
• Genitourinary : Breast enlargement in male.
• Metabolic : Low sugar and weight gain.
♦ • Musculoskeletal : Muscle weakness, muscle cramps/pain, joint pain, leg pain, immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy (IMNM) and bone fracture.
• Central Nervous System : Sleep disturbances, depression, agitation, aggression, hallucinations, confusion, nervousness, apathy, drowsiness, anxiety, dream abnormalities, tremors, tingling and uneasiness.
• Respiratory : Nose bleed and pharyngeal pain.
• Skin : Stevens-Johnson syndrome, hives, rash, inflammation, itching, hair loss and dry skin.
• Eye and ENT : Ringing in the ear, taste perversion, dry eye, blurred vision, double vision and eye irritation.
• Genitourinary : Blood in urine, protein in urine, urinary tract infection, urinary frequency and testicular pain.
• Blood : Anemia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
PO- The recommended adult oral dose is 20 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet and capsule to take by mouth, before food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of osteoporosis, stomach cancer, liver or kidney disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, away from heat and light.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!