Cipla Limited Generic : Olmesartan
99.00 40mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Dizziness, vertigo, headache, lack of energy.
• Skin: Rash, hair loss, itching, hives.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, gastroenteritis, nausea, vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Blood in urine, acute kidney failure.
• Metabolic: Increase in cholesterol, lipids, urea, sugar, potassium in blood.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, joint pain, back pain, muscle damage.
• Respiratory: Inflammation of bronchus, pharynx, stuffy nose, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, cough.
• Miscellaneous: Chest pain, facial swelling, allergic reactions, fast heart rate, CPK increase, influenza-like symptoms, increased blood creatinine levels.
Adults—20 milligrams (mg) once a day. Your doctor may increase your dose to 40 milligrams (mg) once a day if needed.
Children (6 to 16 year of age): Oral: Start with 10 mg once daily for patients who weigh 20 to less than 35 kg, or 20 mg for patients who weigh 35 kg or more.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day with or without food.
Contraindicated to pregnant and lactating women.
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart failure, kidney disease; or rapid swelling (edema) of the dermis, subcutaneous tissue, neonates, mucosa and submucosal tissues.
• It may cause your blood pressure to drop too low, especially after your first dose. So, it is advisable to take the first dose in hospital with the presence of your doctor, he can see how you react to this medication.
Continue taking other BP medications as prescribed by health care provider.
Keep this medication in an airtight container, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!