US Vitamins Limited (Corvette) Generic : Nimodipine
91.82 30mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Dizziness, lightheadedness, headache and depression.
• Heart: Flushing, fast/slow heart rate, fainting and low blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal: Heartburn, stomach upset, constipation, nausea and vomiting.
• Allergic reactions: Rash, difficulty in swallowing/breathing and swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue, arms or legs.
Oral: The recommended dose is 60 mg (two 30 mg capsules) every 4 hours for 21 consecutive days.
It comes as a tablet and capsule to take by mouth, on an empty stomach, either 1-hour before a meal, or 2 hours after a meal.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart, liver or kidney disease, any allergy, recent head injury, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Monitor blood pressure regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid grapefruit intake while taking this medication.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C), and protect from light.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!