Bita - NifedineCapsule
Piramal Healthcare Generic : Nifedipine
34.50 50mg/20mg 10 Capsules
• Most Common :
Dizziness, lightheadedness, or faintness, headache, weakness, flushing, nausea, heartburn, muscle cramps, sore throat and swelling of feet or lower legs.
• Heart : Swelling in the extremities and palpitations.
Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, cramps and flatulence.
• Respiratory : Nasal and chest congestion and shortness of breath.
• Musculoskeletal : Inflammation, joint stiffness and muscle cramps.
• Central Nervous System : Shakiness, nervousness, jitteriness, sleep disturbances, blurred vision and difficulty in balance.
• Miscellaneous : Skin inflammation, itching, hives, fever, increased sweating, chills and sexual disorders.
Contraindicated in patients with very low blood pressure or shock due to heart problems and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!