Sanofi Aventis Pharma India Generic : Milrinone
849.00 10mg/10ml 10 ml
• This medication is generally well tolerated.
• Heart: Fast heart rate, abnormal/irregular heart beat, low blood pressure and chest pain.
• Central Nervous System: Headache.
• Miscellaneous: Decreased potassium level in blood, tremor and decreased platelet count.
Adult: IV- Loading dose: 50 mcg/kg then continuous maintenance infusion of 0.375-0.75 mcg/kg/min. Adjust according to response. Max:1.13 mcg/kg/day.
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
Contraindicated in patients with recent heart attack and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart valve disease, irregular heartbeat, mineral imbalance, other heart diseases, kidney disease, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!