Cipla Limited Generic : Metoprolol
26.00 50mg 10
• Central Nervous System :
Tiredness, dizziness, depression, confusion, short-term memory loss, headache, drowsiness, abnormal dreams and sleeplessness.
• Heart : Shortness of breath, slow heart rate, palpitations, heart failure, swelling in the extremities, fainting, chest pain, and low blood pressure.
• Respiratory : Wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, nausea, dry mouth, gastric pain, constipation, flatulence, digestive tract disorders, and heartburn.
• Hypersensitive Reactions : Itching or rash.
• Miscellaneous : Musculoskeletal pain, blurred vision, decreased libido, and ringing in the ear.
PO- The recommended dose range is 10 to 300mg/day in divided doses.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with cardiogenic shock, severe heart diseases, anuria (absence of urination) and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart attack, slow or irregular heartbeat, heart failure, chest pain, poor blood circulation, liver impairment, sugar, breathing problems, adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma), any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and away from light (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!