Zytanix (5 mg)Tablet
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (CND) Generic : Metolazone
117.65 5mg 10 Tablets
• Heart :
Cold extremities, swelling, low blood pressure and palpitations.
• Central Nervous System : Anxiety, depression, dry mouth, impotence, nervousness, weakness and “weird” feeling.
• Skin : Itching, rash and skin dryness.
• Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat : Cough, nose bleed, eye itching, sinus congestion, sore throat and ringing in the ears.
• Gastrointestinal : Abdominal discomfort (pain, bloating), bitter taste, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
• Genitourinary : Night-time urination.
• Musculoskeletal : Back pain.
PO- Adults- The recommended dose range is 2.5 – 10 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with anuria (absence of urination), liver damage, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of lupus, kidney or liver disease, low blood mineral levels, gout, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
• Monitor liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!