Medindia adheres to strict ethical publishing standards to provide accurate, relevant, and current health content. We source our material from reputable places such as peer-reviewed journals, academic institutions, research bodies, medical associations, and occasionally, non-profit organizations. We welcome and value audience feedback as a part of our commitment to health literacy and informed decision-making.
- 1. Metformin for pregnancy and beyond: the pros and cons - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34569082/# )
- 2. Metformin decreases food consumption and induces weight loss in subjects with obesity with type II non-insulin-dependent diabetes - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9526970/ )
- 3. Metformin in polycystic ovary syndrome: systematic review and meta-analysis - ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14576245/ )
- 4. Metformin in the diabetic brain: friend or foe? - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4200667/ )
- 5. Lactic acidosis in patients with diabetes - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23299861/)