Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Mefenamic Acid
17.00 10mg/250mg 10 Tablets
• Gastrointestinal :
Abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence, gross bleeding/perforation, gastric/peptic ulcers, heartburn, nausea, mouth ulcer, GI ulcers, vomiting, anemia, elevated liver enzymes, and blood vomiting.
• Body as a whole : Fever, infection and sepsis.
• Heart : Heart failure, high blood pressure, fast heart rate and fainting.
• Liver : Liver inflammation and jaundice.
• Blood : Eosinophilia, decrease in white blood cells, bruising, blood in stool and rectal bleeding.
• Metabolic : Weight changes.
• Central Nervous system : Anxiety, weakness, confusion, depression, dream abnormalities, drowsiness, dizziness, sleeplessness, uneasiness, headache, nervousness, tingling and tremors.
• Respiratory : Asthma and difficulty in breathing.
• Skin : Hair loss, sensitivity to light, itching and increased sweating.
• Eye and ENT : Blurred vision and ringing in the ear.
• Genitourinary : Bladder inflammation, painful urination, blood in urine and kidney failure.
Contraindicated in patients who have experienced asthma, hives, allergic reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs, peri-operative pain, ulcer, kidney disease and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!